Friday, April 27, 2007

odd things that make me happy

Rubing my legs together when they are wet, right after shaving.
The way it smells before and during a rain storm.
The sound my cowboy boots make when I'm walking on wet pavement.
Tree sap on my hands.
The exileration I feel right after seeing a play.
Laying in wet grass.
When the clouds clear and it's really sunny right after it's rained.
Seeing really long trains pass.
Really cool grafiti.
Grafiti way high up on things, it always makes me wonder ''how the hell did they paint all the way up there?!"
The cauluses on the tips of my fingers.(from playin' guitar)
Boys with long eyelashes.
Warm toes(mine not other peoples).
Statues in parks.
People telling me that I look really young.(It actually kind of annoys me, but hey, if I look young now, I'll look great when I'm 30ish!)
Freakles.
Turquoise any thing.
Seeing lawns coverd in dandylions.
Making it to the end of the monkey bars.
Picking up trash off the street.(I don't like that there is trash in the streets, that actually makes me feel like crap, but picking it up and tossing it in a trashcan makes me feel fab)
Skunks.
Pencil shavings.
Music that I listend to when I was a kid.
Purple clouds.
Door knobs.
Keys that don't have any thing to unlock.
Really hot salsa.
Speeking eloquently on AIM or yahoo.
Pretending that I'm on an italian soap opera.
Running and jumping and just fliging my whole body around.
Swinging(on a swingset) so high that it looks like my feet are above the tree line.
Finding really random cute things.
Small stuffed animals that are soft and squishy.
Writing about odd things, like this.

No comments: