Monday, April 30, 2007

topless concerts

So I've promised to send Mike a picture of me, topless. Hahaha. God I'm fucking crazy. But I've already said I would do it and there is no way I'm backing down. I've already taken the picture, I just haven't had a chance to upload it. Oy. I doubt I would send it to any one else. But I like Mike. Seriously.

My glands are all swollen, blech, I think I'm getting a cold or some thing. NOT FUN.

It's even worse since I have rehearsals tomorow, how am I suposed to project my voice if I can harldy talk? Why do I always get sick right before I have stage time?

Oh fuck, I forgot we're not alowed to read from the skripts tomorow. I haven't botherd memorizing my lines. Good thing I don't have a big part or any thing, the queen is pretty easy to adlib for.

Guitar lesson went pretty shity today. I know the song I was suposed to play pretty well, I can play it alright, but for some reson I kept messing it up, hitting the wrong string, going to slow or to fast, forgetting how a chord went. My hands were shaking too, NOT FUN. I have a problem with playing in front of people, it's pretty weird, no matter how well I know a song I totally fuck up if people are watching me. Damn shyness.

YES!! I asked Mike if he would come to this concert thing and he said yes! Yay! I need to talk to Mad about that though, I still have no clue who we're going to see or when.

Aaaah I'm so excited now. I just know we'll have a million tons of fun. :)

No comments: