Sunday, April 29, 2007

zen worms

I have discusting posture when I'm sitting at the computer. Seriously. I could never get an office job because I'd be sitting with one foot on my chair and my head resting on my knee. I type quite fast and I'm good at data-entry tipe things, but I just can't be normal at a desk. Right now, both of my feet are on the desk, touching the moniter, and I've got one hand on either side of my legs, typing like that. Haha.

Anyway, I've been reading alot about zen latley. It's quite interesting. I love the philosophy(is that how you spell that?). I like meditating, it's very...peaceful, I s'pose.
But that's not the point, the point is, I have found a wonderful zen joke.

A zen master goes up to a hot-dog vender and says
"Make me one with every thing." Haha! But wait, there's more!
The hot-dog vendor gives him his hot-dog and says,
''That'll be $2.50."
The zen master hands him a five.
The vender puts the five in the cash box and turns to some one else.
''Where's my change?'' the zen master askes.
And the hot-dog vender says
"Change must come from with-in."

HA.HA.HA.

Today I saved an earthworm. You know how there are always worms all over the side walks after it rains? Well I found this really big slimey one on the driveway. I picked it up and put it in the flower bed. Poor wormy, he was all red on one side. I don't know if worms get sunburn, but I know they aren't suposed to be all red. I hope he(she?) is okay.

No comments: