Wednesday, May 2, 2007

flipimg nuts

Yesterday the temp was up to 82--yesterday was of course the one day this week that I couldn't go out and do any thing with my friends. Today the temp is only going to get up to 63. I love spring in the midwest, but it can be a bitch some times.

The clothes I was wearing yesterday are coverd in yellow and green stains. Haha. When I took my brother to the park, I decided to roll down the hill. So I raced Aaron down the hill about...4 times. HAH. When I got home I was all itchy from lying in the grass, and I already mentiond the stains, but it was worth it.

I hung up a couple of my collages like two days ago. I love lying in bed and staring at them. Haha. That sounds so weird. S'pecially since I'm the person who made them and I know exactly what they look like. But it's like, the more I look at them the more I see. Aaaah that dosen't make any sence does it?

I haven't actually fineshed the big one. There's like one whole corner that's not complete. I want to take a bunch of pictures with my I-zone and stick them on there, buuuuut I need to buy some film.

Ugh, I hate hanging out with friends who totally judge other people. Like, who are you to say that some one is weird just becuase that person likes, anime or some thing? Hello, who cares? Every one has some thing they like, just because you don't agree with them dosen't make them a freak! Or pointing some one out because she's over weight and wearing a skirt? WHO CARES?! Big fliping deal! Oh yeaaaah, so a girl has the confidence to wear a skirt and not care about how she looks, that is great! That's not some thing to make fun of! Or if some one acts like they are better than other people, that kills me. It really does. I can not stand it. Even if they are saying that we are better than them I HATE it! All people are equal, why can't every one see that? There is nothing that makes you better than any other bum. I don't care if you're the president or a homeless guy with 6 kids, we are all equal. It's one thing if you're joking around once in a while, or if you're mad at some one, 'cuz then you don't really mean it, right? But when people act like that all the time, GOD! It drives me fliping nuts!

Okay, rant's over now. Time to calm down. Hahaha.

No comments: