Saturday, May 12, 2007

I can't change a thing(but do I really want to?)

Going to a street festival today, woohoo! I actually have no clue what it's about, but whatever, I'll have fun any way.

So I started writing a song this morning, it sounds pretty fab so far, but I can't figure out what to write next, nothing sounds good. So I think I'm just going to leave it alone for now and see if it still sounds good in the morning. If it does then I'll get down to writing some music to go with it. It's gonna' be weird writing music for lyrics on my own, ususally I write the lyrics and the chorus and one of my band mates does the rest. But they are looooooong gone now, I'm not in contact with any of them, they haven't even done any shows since we split up. Ah well, I s'pose I really need to do it eh? I don't want to be dependant on other people for music. Or any thing else for that matter.

Rachel seems to have disapeired. She's deleted her myspace, she hasen't been on AIM for like two weeks, and she never called me like she said she would. I wish I knew why. But I can't even call her to try 'n find out, I don't have her number. Poop.

Speeking of disapeiring friends, I haven't talked to Kayla since before easter. Which fucking sucks. I miss her. She was cool, never juging people the way my other friends do. I loved that about her. She was quirky too, we always had a good time. Oh well, some times friends leave you. And you can't change a thing.

No comments: