I started a cleaning rampage yesterday. It all started when I decided I needed to organize my closet, and next thing I know I'm cleaning the kitchen, the bathroom, my bed room. I haven't made much of a dent though. Must. Keep. Cleaning! Haha, I hate house work but once I get started it can be hard to stop.(the only reson I'm not cleaning now is because I needed to eat lunch!)
So I've been thinking alot(OMG! Ariel was thinking?!) about my life and such, and I do belive that I may have a bit of a life plan going. Of course, some thing could come up, and I could change my mind at any given time(as I so often do) but for now it sounds pretty solid.
This year: Get a job, save my money, learn french.
Next year: Get my drivers license, get a car, take a road trip, learn german.
The year after that:(we're at 2009 now) Enlist in the united states airforce.
This isn't a suden decision, I've actually been thinking about joining the airforce since I stayed with my aunt & uncle in Germany.(I was 13 at the time)
I figure, after I've done my four years, I can move to the city(chicago) and do...whatever, or if I have no plans, I can re-enlist. I'll get to travel, college will be paid for, and I'm serving my country all at the same time!(I may be a libral but I'm still proud of this country, we've made some mistakes, but over all, there's no where else I'd rather live.)
Speaking of future plans, I really need to get a job this summer. I really want to work at one of the book stores, but they hire mostly college students, so I s'pose I'll aply at the usual places; dairy queen, baskin robins, beefaroo, target, that kind of thing.
Karen says I should try geting a job at magic waters, but there is no way in hell I want to be a life gard. I doubt I could get the job anyway, I'm not that strong a swimer. I'm not that bad actually, with a little practice I could be better, but I don't really swim that often. Maybe I should get a membership to the Y...I supose being a life gard wouldn't be that bad would it? Maybe I'll aply there too. Could be fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment